A wire transfer is a way to transfer funds into an account quickly and securely. As a Northern Illinois Federal Credit Union member, you can initiate a domestic or international wire for a fee. You are also able to transfer/send money for FREE using our Bill Pay service (two day processing time).
Sending a Transfer
The information listed below is required to initiate a wire transfer. Please contact the credit union for the appropriate form.
- Receiving institution`s name, routing number
- Beneficiary`s name, account number and address (city,state,zip)
- Further credit information (only needed if applicable)
- Name, account number, address (city,state,zip)
- Receiving institution's name, SWIFT/BIC Code, address (city, state, zip)
- Beneficiary's name, account number and address (city, state, zip)
- Funds type:
- U.S. Dollars to U.S. Dollars (receiving country must be able to receive U.S. dollars)
- Fixed U.S. Dollars to Foreign Currency
- U.S. Dollars to Fixed Foreign Currency (U.S. dollars amount will depend upon current exchange rate)
- Purpose/reason for the wire transfer
Receiving a Transfer
To send a wire to your account at Northern Illinois Federal Credit Union, you will need to provide the following wiring instructions to the institution that is initiating the wire transfer.
Send it to: Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union
Routing number: 271987635
Further Credit To: Northern Illinois Federal Credit Union
Account number: 271982779
Final Credit To: Member Name, Member number
In the comments section, please have them list if you would like the funds deposited into your savings or checking account.
Note: We can only accept incoming domestic wire transfers.